lördag 1 mars 2014

Delicious breakfast with fruits!



These 16 months I had a lot of oatmeal for breakfast during the weekdays, as a matter of fact almost every single day. Still on weekends if I am home and have time I will try to make something different, to make the morning more festive. And a fruitsallad is a great breakfast. Sometimes I will make a smoothie, but sometimes also a bowl with fruits like this morning. I just looked to see what I had in the fridge and found some grapes, melon, banana, orange and nonfat youghurt. I even had a small package of raisins in the cupboard, cinnamon and some sesame seeds. So I found I could treat myself with the most delicious fruitsallad. Just cutting the fruits and sprinkle with a little raisins  and sesame seeds. I also sprinkled some cinnamon on the top and added a little youghurt and it was delicious. The bowl of fruit also looked so inviting that it was a really treat just to watch. And even the knowledge of eating just vitamins and "health" in every single spoon made me happy eating. I do like eggs and added a couple and some coffee and milk. So I had a breakfastbomb of vitamins, proteins and calcium. 














Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar