fredag 15 november 2013

Lost more than 15 years of weight increase in the last 12 1/2 months!


After 12 1/2 months this west I used 15 years ago is now hanging loose. I never thought I would wear it again!

I have been comparing pictures of myself over the last 13 months so see if I could see change as I had started my diet change. I really didn´t expect much or fast results when I set out. But I felt anything would be good, even if it would take ten years to loose what I really wanted and needed.


So I have been putting pictures together to see for myself and also trying on clothes I couldn´t wear. However at this time all my clothes where way too big since I had not really saved anything but a jacket from 2004 for so long. And this jacket I also put away now since it was too big. I remember in february I was happy I could close one button on that jacket! So what I have done lately is just to go into stores and try on different clothes and feeling happy I could fit into things hanging on the normal racks in the women´s department.

Anyways yesterday I was looking at some older pictures and I came across some from 1998 when I was in China working and travelling around many provinces to distribute disaster relief to the floodstricken that year and also finding out how we could continue to assist the floodstricken with rehabilitation afterwards. So I saw I had this west on me that I always used to wear in the field since it had many pockets for batteries and films and money and everything I needed as I was filming, taking pictures and so on. And I remembered I still had this west hidden somewhere. I have not at all expected that I would ever be able to wear it again. But yesterday I digged it out and I couldn´t believe it was not just fitting, but it was hanging loose on me!


So in these 12 1/2 months I have lost all the weight I have gained over 15 years! I really cannot believe it myself that it has happened. And it is not like I have done a miracle cure! I did just make up my own diet change and have been sticking to it every day since I started. And it is not really a diet, since it is a way of eating I can happily stick to every day for the rest of my life. So it is not about starving myself or even expensive products or gympasses that requires money or anything like it. It just is all about what kind of ingredients is in the food I eat every single day!

In coming blogs I will tell you what I have been doing. And you know what: It is something anyone can do!

www.ohemmabjorg.blogspot.se

www.kidswithintegrity.com

www.starkids.cc





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar