söndag 2 mars 2014

Finding inspiration each day!

Even today I have searched for some inspiration. And since I had time I have been cleaning out some more clothes. And I found some treasures I had not put away before, even though they never fitted for many years. But I had kept them in the closet for sentimental reasons. One sweather was a gift from someone in 1999, Winnie the Pooh. I did have so many Winnie the Pooh things for my daughter so I guess someone thought it fitted me:=). Well today when I tried it I could wear it and it was not even tight!


And I found two other treasures; sweathers from when I was at Concordia College in 1993. And I could fit both of them again! I feel very exited about the fact and it really is payback!

I am not down to my weight from 1993, but still the sweathers fit and were not tight as sausage skins! So it gave me really great inspiration to continue my journey!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar